Creativity | Mobile First | Software as a Service | B2B | Big Data | Cloud Monitoring | AI-powered
Create an exceptional user experience with a great DEV team!
Excited about facing a diversified, technical and visual UX challenge? Looking for teammates who appreciate open communication and face challenges together?
Dynatrace is actively growing our digital business team to drive modern cloud services forward. Our drive for innovation in product and services is unparalleled, and that’s why customers like Apple, Delta, SAP and others succeed with our products. In this high growth environment you will have plenty of opportunity to grow and succeed.
Your role on our UX team:
- Design and build complex user interfaces end-to-end
- Focus on the target audience and optimize information architectures & workflows
- Create product design mocks (Sketch), interactive click-mocks (InVision), infographics, illustrations and icons (Adobe Illustrator)
- Develop creative and innovative information architectures and workflows
Our expectations of you:
- 3+ years of experience in UX Design (more than portfolio websites, ideally software solution)
- Technical understanding that goes beyond clicking through Wordpress
- Strive for visual clarity, simplicity, consistency, balance and beauty
- Think with information structures, data hierarchies, flows and usability principles
- Familiar with Sketch and Illustrator
- Team player and pro-active person of action
You will love this job if:
- You enjoy a lot of creativity with a variety of projects including new requirements, workflows, mock-ups, prototypes, web design, illustration and infographics.
- Collaborate with an international team of 12 experienced designers.
- Bringing tech, movie, gaming and pop-culture into the brand is attractive to you.
- UX is more than usability and design to you.
- You have a mobile first mentality
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.
Your contact person