Sr. Technical Product Manager
Passionate about creating a WOW-effect for your end users? Always asking WHY and focusing on ease of use to find the revolutionary solution? Looking for an innovative cloud company with a start-up vibe and offices around the globe? Apply now and be part of our young, motivated and talented team.
Dynatrace is the global leader in digital performance management. Our products and services are powered by artificial intelligence, cover the full stack of technologies and are completely automated (Our Products). Our drive for innovation in product and services is unparalleled, and that’s how we enable customers like Apple, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others (Meet our customers) to drive their digital businesses with ease. In this high growth environment (Don't take our word for it), you will have plenty of opportunity to grow and succeed.
Position Description & Responsibilities
- Discover new product opportunities by combining customer feedback, BigData analytics of real users, business intelligence and your own gut-feeling to attract new customers or increase effectiveness.
- Design use cases end-to-end and provide optimal user experience, without over engineering, by truly understanding the user and customer pain points
- Take ownership for business outcomes, work the critical path proactively, anticipate risks and communicate the “so-what” effectively to all stakeholders.
- Collaborate with international, agile technical and business teams daily
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to maximize product- and use case focus.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as CTO, start-up founder, engineering lead or product manager
- Experienced with international customers at a technical and business level, for example in technical sales or services
- Passionate about technology and self-driven towards amazing customer experience
- Hands-on team player and proactive (wo)man of action
- Formal education in Computer Science or IT environments (college degree(s) or equivalent experience)
Seeing is believing. Check out the Dynatrace free trial (https://www.dynatrace.com/trial/).
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.