Technical Product Manager
Passionate about creating a WOW effect for end users? Passionate about exploring new ways to drive ease of use for a market leading product? Ready to help drive an innovative technology solution? Then continue reading!
Who we are:
Dynatrace is software intelligence! We have redefined application performance monitoring to a full scale with end-to-end visibility of every user, across every application, anywhere in the digital ecosystem. Our platform is AI powered, full stack, automated monitoring! Find out more, try our demo!
We are actively growing our digital business and development teams to drive modern cloud services forward. Our drive for innovation in product and services is unparalleled, that’s why customers like Apple, Delta, SAP and others succeed with our products. In this high growth environment, you will have plenty of opportunity to learn, grow and succeed.
What you will be a part of:
As a Technical Product Manager, you will help with driving new and continuous updates to our market leading product. You will understand the users, technology and use cases while working with our great engineering teams to implement new, fresh and bold ideas. Here in Detroit, we work on our Customer Intelligence BI platform and more. The BI Platform is used to understand our customers, how they use Dynatrace, their technical environments, consumption and more so we can assist with their growth and success.
- Discover new product opportunities by combining customer feedback, Big Data analytics of real users, business intelligence and your own gut-feeling to increase effectiveness (be data driven)
- Design use cases end-to-end and provide optimal user experience, without over engineering by truly understanding the user and customer pain points (reduce to the max)
- Take ownership for business outcomes, work the critical path pro-actively, anticipate risks and communicate the so-what effectively to all stakeholders (be a leader)
- Collaborate with international, agile technical and management teams daily (think globally)
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to maximize product and use case focus (compete)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as CTO, Start-up founder, Engineering Lead or Product Manager
- An entrepreneurial mindset to understand the business goals and needs from user’s perspective
- Understanding of software architecture
- Team-oriented with experience in Agile Methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
What will make you stand out:
- A team player who operates in a collaborative style, aligning people and strategy, with the ability to build strong relationships internally to advance the business
- Enjoy being creative and show a high-energy with a passion for winning
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
Why work at Dynatrace:
Working at Dynatrace provides you with continuous growth opportunities in an environment catered towards learning, creativity and innovation. We pride ourselves on working hard and having fun! You will get to work in the heart of Detroit, a city being named as the next “Tech-Hub” of the US. You are provided with easy access parking to Ford Field, where we have an open, casual office. A few perks of our office and Dynatrace include:
- Great Medical Benefits including Health, Vision and Dental
- Competitive Compensation and 401K Match
- Awesome Work/Life balance with a generous PTO/Holiday package
- Provided with excellent hardware/software for you to be successful
- Barista-Quality coffees and teas provided
- Fresh fruit provided on Wednesdays
- Subsidized snack and drinks
- Continued education assistance and more
Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.