Senior Java Engineer
Dynatrace is actively growing our digital business team to drive modern cloud services forward. Our drive for innovation in product and services is unparalleled, and that’s why customers like Apple, Delta, SAP and others succeed with our products. In this high growth environment, you will have plenty of opportunity to grow and succeed.
Position Description & Responsibilities
We are building an exciting, new platform for our Digital Transformation initiative and are seeking a senior Java developer. We use state-of-the-art technologies and place great emphasis on software architecture and quality. The focus area of Digital Transformation will allow you to innovate very rapidly and apply the latest technologies to create successful digital services.
- 5+ years of experience designing and building complex Java based software systems using object-oriented methodologies and design patterns
- Knowledge in implementing secure AWS-based applications
- Experience with writing testable code and driven by best practices
- Understanding of software architecture
- Agile development process knowledge/experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Problem solver and passionate about innovation with a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Enjoy learning new technologies
- Strong communication skills with an interest in working with international development teams
- Must have strong cross-functional collaboration skills and demonstrated ability to successfully influence other business functions and engineering teams
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.