Order Management Specialist
Dynatrace is actively growing our sales and customer success teams to drive modern cloud services forward. Our drive for innovation in product and services is unparalleled, and that’s why customers like Apple, Delta, SAP and others succeed with our products. In this high growth environment you will have plenty of opportunity to grow and succeed.
- Work closely with Sales to prepare standard and non-standard customer orders, which includes receiving and analyzing information from various sources and consolidating into a single order
- Manage all requests for customizations and revisions to Customer orders requested by Sales and/or Customers
- Process all Customer orders in compliance with Dynatrace policies and guidelines
- Work with other Dynatrace departments such as Sales Operations, Finance and License Management to ensure every customer order is processed correctly and delivered in a timely manner
- 5-7+ years of previous sales support experience
- Attention to detail and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce/CPQ
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.
Your contact person