VP of Global Technical Customer Support
Are you ready for a challenge in building the future generation of proactive and automated technical customer support? Passionate about exploring new ways to drive customer success through big data automation? Then continue reading!
Who we are:
Dynatrace is software intelligence! We have redefined application performance monitoring to a full scale with end-to-end visibility of every user, across every application, anywhere in the digital ecosystem. Our platform is AI powered, full stack, automated monitoring! Find out more, try our demo!
We are actively growing our digital business and development teams to drive modern cloud services forward. Our drive for innovation in product and services is unparalleled, that’s why customers like Apple, Delta, SAP and others succeed with our products. In this high growth environment, you will have plenty of opportunity to learn, grow and succeed.
What you will be a part of:
As a VP of Global Technical Customer Support, you will be helping build and drive a new approach to technical support on our platform. This leader will not only help grow the technical support organization but drive it into the future with big data analytics, automation and more to provide our customers with a pro-active approach to technical support.
- Discover new opportunities for enhancing customer experience by using our SaaS product (real-time feedback) for usage insight
- Foster proactive (not just reactive) support with Big Data analytics and AI/machine learning approaches
- Explore innovative techniques for automation (Growth hacking approach)
- Develop and innovate on premium experience customer support offerings
- Ensure growth of your global team and a consistent, differentiated experience for our customers all around the world
- Engage with key customers at executive levels and key senior field leaders
- Tight collaboration and agile feedback loop with global product and services teams
- Experience with leading global technical teams (ex: support, development, etc.)
- Experience with driving proactive customer success
- Experience with big data analytics and automation tools
- Experience with management level tasks including budget management, hiring, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
What will make you stand out:
- Automation evangelist – rather write code than re-run things manually
- Enjoy being creative and show a high-energy with a passion for winning
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Convinced that customer success takes a proactive approach
Why work at Dynatrace:
Working at Dynatrace provides you with continuous growth opportunities in an environment catered towards learning, creativity and innovation. We pride ourselves on working hard and having fun! You will get to work in the heart of Detroit, a city being named as the next “Tech-Hub” of the US. You are provided with easy access parking to Ford Field, where we have an open, casual office. A few perks of our office and Dynatrace include:
- Great Medical Benefits including Health, Vision and Dental
- Competitive Compensation and 401K Match
- Awesome Work/Life balance with a generous PTO/Holiday package
- Provided with excellent hardware/software for you to be successful
- Barista-Quality coffees and teas provided
- Fresh fruit provided on Wednesdays
- Subsidized snack and drinks
- Continued education assistance and more
Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.