Cloud Support Engineer
AWS | Azure | Cloud Foundry | Customer Support | Software as a Service | Troubleshooting
Are you passionate about customer communication and can articulate at a very technical level? Are you excited to troubleshoot for our AI powered monitoring software? Are you ready to join a global leader that enables digital transformation?
Dynatrace has redefined monitoring: AI-powered, full stack & automated. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get a self-driving IT. We are proud to excite customers like Google, Apple, Netflix, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others.
Dynatrace is the only web-scale monitoring solution on the market designed to meet the needs of modern applications. All we need now is you to become a personal superhero to our customers. Apply now and be part of our motivated and talented Technical Support Team.
Your role in the team
- Identify problems and ensure our customer's business critical applications are available and performing at their peak
- Investigate issues directly with the customer via screensharing
- Cooperate with Development and Product Management
- Attend training for new product features and technologies
- Exchange knowledge with other colleagues and suggest product improvements
Our expectations of you
- Recently graduated within the last couple years (Computer Science, Software Engineering)
- More than one year of related professional work experience
- Experience with Cloud technologies (e.g. AWS, Azure, Cloud Foundry, OpenShift) would be ideal
- Hands-on Teamplayer and proactive (wo)man of action
You will love this job if
- Troubleshooting is your passion
- You are fascinated by technical challenges and think outside the box
- Trainings for new technologies are a welcome change for you
- You appreciate team spirit and enjoy an international environment
Convince yourself of Dynatrace and send your application: Jamie.Delemeester@dynatrace.com
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.