Dynatrace is actively growing our digital business team to drive modern cloud services forward. Our drive for innovation in product and services is unparalleled, and that’s why customers like Apple, Delta, SAP and others succeed with our products. In this high growth environment you will have plenty of opportunity to grow and succeed.
Position Description & Responsibilities
We are building an exciting new platform for our Digital Business initiative and are seeking a strong individual to join our Architectual team. You will work with highly skilled, motivated software engineering professionals as you design and build digital services using microservices architectures along with big data analytics deployed in Amazon Web Services.
- Design and architect our end-to-end integrated systems
- Collaborate and communicate architectural decisions, plans, goals and strategies
- Develop simple architecture which can scale
- Work with Product Management to manage business and customer requirements as well as urge for automation and best DevOps/NoOps practices in the engineering team
- Stay current on newer technologies and practices – Thrive to be a thought leader
- 3+ years of proven senior development experience
- Expert knowledge of Java with experiences in other stacks (Angular, Node.js and more)
- Knowledge with continuous delivery and feedback and AWS cloud
- Experience with full stack enterprise applications including microservices, front-end frameworks, infrastructure and database
- Passion for innovation and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- Understanding and experience with Big-data analytics, Security, Containers, PWA
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Independent thinker
- Innovative and creative
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including, 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact email@example.com. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.